Apparently we have a new fan...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cstockmyer

I don't think there is anyone here that would in anyway post something that would put any first responder in any sort of danger. It's not like officers positions are being posted here, or where vice is doing there thing and what not. Maybe he was trying to be funny??

RocketMan1

Easy guy's, I was just making a joke, things around here on these forums have been getting way out of hand with all the fights and stuff, I was just being a smart ass trying to lighten the mood. I personally find some of the stuff you guy's post interesting, although sometimes you do get carried away, but I think it's great that there are folks there really getting into it and exchanging info, I have been trying to get people here in NW Indiana to do the same. So, Please don't take my comments as anything other than a stupid joke.

funcritter

Keep on posting everyone here. It's nice to come here and catch up on things that I miss while I was working.

evilklown

i think it is awsome i look forward to catch everything i know some of it bad but the news covrage is right on target, everyone is great (*Jim*)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.