North Washington Fire(AdCom)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rckydenver

Anyone now what is going on DTRS 0009 (North Washington Fire)? They requested 10 ambulances, a treeauge(sp) is set up, walking wounded, and transfer patents to area hospitals..Wondering if this is a drill,,Jimmnn any info. Thanks

funcritter

rckydenver said:
Anyone now what is going on DTRS 0009 (North Washington Fire)? They requested 10 ambulances, a treeauge(sp) is set up, walking wounded, and transfer patents to area hospitals..Wondering if this is a drill,,Jimmnn any info. Thanks

I heard that as it was beginning and just assumed it was a drill because of the way everyone involved was talking, just didn't sound like an emergency.

eyes00only

TRIAGE

1-a system of assigning priorities of medical treatment based on urgency, chance for survival, etc.

I wish there was a way to learn of all these training exercises in advance. I would of really liked to see & hear the Blackhawk helicopters training on landing at Presbyterian hospital the other day. Did anyboby see or monitor it?

Jerry

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
rckydenver said:

Just a drill when I heard AMR and Pridemark and DG involved that was pretty easy to figure out. Triage is french for "sorting".

http://www.emedicine.com/emerg/topic670.htm

Another key was when command was requesting additional units and getting bed status updates it was from another mobile unit and not Adcom.

Jim<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.