Jeffco Fallen Climber

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Jeffco: Deer Creek Canyon Rd and Grizzly 2nd tone for additional H/A rescue team members, now req West Metro M/A as well. O/F 153.935, DTRS, WM-800, Online.

Jim<

I heard this also on the road today. Said he was up about 300 feet., could not get down. The target made the call. Heard a later stand-down, not sure if it was the same incident. My reception was in and out..

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
evergreenwaterman said:
I heard this also on the road today. Said he was up about 300 feet., could not get down. The target made the call. Heard a later stand-down, not sure if it was the same incident. My reception was in and out..

Then he told 911 operator they were not responding fast enough and he was going to jump, maybe he's unaware that area is covered by a volunteer fire department with very limited weekday coverage.

Jim<

RISC777

uh huh

Right! A 300 foot jump is better than waiting? I can just sense all that training this individual received coming into play with that statement.

I know, sarcasm may not be fitting. And I don't know of any extenuating circumstances in their predicament. But still, a 300 foot jump versus waiting ?? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.