N. Colo. Radio IDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spud

I am compiling a Radio ID list for the Larimer/Weld area and wanted to know if any such list already exists (not wanting to reinvent the wheel...).

I have also noticed, while monitoring the Horsetooth site, that some radios on the DTRS system to not seem to issue a radio ID. Could someone please enlighten me as to why this would occur?

73 and thanks for any info that can be provided,

The spud.

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
The PRO-96/2096 tend to drop some bits in the CC monitor mode with the PRO96COM program. Unless you have the real deal (P25 test gear) you will not achieve 100% capture of every CC action on a site.

I've noted that there has been a slow transition from 5 digit I.D.'s to 6 digit I.D.'s (as in over a year) so in the case of our part of the state (for example) showing ID 27999 and 327999 in the ID log means that 27999 was reprogrammed to the new 6 digit ID format and that 27999 is no longer valid.

Also when site re-banding starts taking place next spring it's possible that I.D.'s may change yet again when all DTRS radios will be programmed with the new site plan.

Phil.

Status
Not open for further replies.