El Paso Cnty P25

Would you like a gathering in the Springs to meet and great and get scanners up and r

• Yes !

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • No !

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Get Lost !

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mpdonala

Premium Subscriber
How many people would be interested in getting together to meet and great and get everybody up and running on the new El Paso Cnty system. Bob and I are will to help program radios. Thanks Mark

StuScanner

mpdonala said:
How many people would be interested in getting together to meet and great and get everybody up and running on the new El Paso Cnty system. Bob and I are will to help program radios. Thanks Mark

I'd love to get together with other COS digi-trunkers!

My Win96 is down on another PC right now; even so, anything I can learn from you
guys would be cool.

Stu, Pro-96 on South Circle

Hmmm…. I already have the 96 up and running but I’d love to get input from others in the area (away from the computer), cont me in.

Jacey KC0FAC pro-96/94 30th and Centennial

Last edited:

Tazcop

Count me in.

Jim

"Making friends and getting autographs,one stop at a time"

captaincraig44

Premium Subscriber
Sometime in Mid-Jan would be workable for me. While I don't venture down there often, I used to live in Colo Spgs and the folks reside in the Black Forest area now, so it would be beneficial.

Cryptolog

Premium Subscriber
Meeting

After 3 Jan would be good for me. I need to go down to the Springs for more oxygen periodically anyway.

Thanks Mark for offering to do this. Count me in, and anytime after the first week in January will hopefully work.

I'd love the opportunity to thank you and Bob for your information and willingness to help other hobbyist here.

BTW/ is the database now updated to reflect the complete change or is there still more to be learned?

Thanks!!!!!!

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Any update on this Mark, has a date been set for the Colorado Springs meeting?

Jim<

RISC777

In lieu of, or before, a metting time, date, and place, would anyone care to upload to the Yahoo group a 396 or 996 .mem (ARC) file? Or email me direct with an attached file?

firescannerbob

Feed Provider
Mark and I conferred yesterday on a date, time and location. This is mostly Marks baby, but I expect that he'll make an announcement on here pretty soon.
My schedule has been screwed up since I got injured at work on Christmas and have been on modified duty ever since. I imagine that everybody's schedules and routine have been altered by the holidays.
Sorry for the delays, but we haven't forgotten.

Last edited:

mpdonala

Premium Subscriber
Here we go !!

We will be meeting at the East Library on Sun. Jan. 28th from 2:00 - 5:00 in conferance room 2. The address is 5550 N Union Blvd. which is close to Vickers and Union on the north end of Colo. Spgs. Any questions let me know, or we will see you there. Thanks for the PATIENTS. Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.