Is CSP Comm Center Short Staffed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Friday evening at 1900 and there already 5 patches in place.

2301 (1C) to 2401 (6D)
2305 (1D) to 2389 (6C)
2381 (6A) to 2401 (6D)
2385 (6B) to 2401 (6D)
2459 (1A) to 2477 (3B)

Jim<

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
It's possible. Was hearing 1C and 3A together earlier this week with 1C as the primary group. PITA almost needing all the Denver Disp TG's in the scanlists just to hear the local troop some days.

If only Uniden and GRE would get with the program on patched/MS P25 TG decode.

Phil.

rickak

Following patches

scanlist said:
It's possible. Was hearing 1C and 3A together earlier this week with 1C as the primary group. PITA almost needing all the Denver Disp TG's in the scanlists just to hear the local troop some days.

If only Uniden and GRE would get with the program on patched/MS P25 TG decode.

Phil.

It's been a pet peeve of mine for years that all the scanners don't follow the patches. It is more than just CSP. Weld PDs and SOs do it alot, and PFA and PVH patch together to dispatch their calls, as does Weld FD and EMS. Sometimes PFA and Ft Collins PD will patch together. For whatever reason it is not predictable which TG will be the destination.

Wonder why there are not more compaints about this. I consider it a bug and it would be nice to see it fixed or incorporated in future radios.

rick

Troop

those all look like the normal radio configurations...usually during breaks 1C will be patched with 6A/6B/6D, sometimes 3A with 1A/3B others 3C with 1A/3B....

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
rickak said:
Wonder why there are not more compaints about this. I consider it a bug and it would be nice to see it fixed or incorporated in future radios.
Unless Motorola is doing something non-standard with console patching and multi-selects the methodology should be in the P25 standard and easily implemented in the scanners.

Uniden got it right for EDACS why not for P25.

Phil.

Status
Not open for further replies.