Anyone in the Boulder area that can program a Motorola Saber for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KC0UWS

Any1 in the Boulder/Longmont area that can program a Motorola Saber for me???

K

KC0UWS

What does programming my radio and getting threatened have in common? Nothing!

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
KC0UWS said:
What does programming my radio and getting threatened have in common? Nothing!

I have some really nice oceanfront land in Summit County if your interested? A Saber, come on there not even made anymore what do you want to do be able to call the deputy directly for the ride home from Boulder?

Jim<

Last edited:

cstockmyer

KC0UWS said:
Any1 in the Boulder/Longmont area that can program a Motorola Saber for me???

Ok I'll bite. Why would you want this radio programed? And with what?

K

KC0UWS

Well better MURS and Amateur Radio frequencies since this radio was surplus from US Marshals office in Loiusiana

K

KC0UWS

MURS and my priviledges or US Marshals freqs? What'd you rather have ir programmed for?

BTW: I got it off eBay.

K

KC0UWS

Ok Why Are Peopel Making Such A Big Deal Over This And The Self Defense. Hell My Puxing Px-777 Can Be Programmed For Law Freqs Without (!!!!) Needing A Computer. But Is It? Hell No!!!

mancow

Database Admin
I may be late to the game here but what's the issue?

Licensed amateur frequencies and MURS. BFD?

Who's saber isn't full of that stuff and MORE?

All the previous thread stuff....well that's another matter but just as the programming goes I don't see why a shop wouldn't do it without hesitation.

Last edited:

kingpin

Trailer Park Supervisor
Is it a systems saber? If so, I can program it. However, you will have to ship it but I can program it.

Why does someone who can hear radio waves with the naked ear need a radio to begin with?

On his myspace site he says he can hear F-wave propogation and the second he does he runs home and starts talking to people. Im sure if he were to sing in a highpitched voice it would reach up into the VHF range....give him a foot to the groin and he might even hit UHF.

kingpin

Trailer Park Supervisor
After further investigation, I withdraw my programing offer. Most radio shops that sell motorola can program it for you. The one near me doesn't have the cables so you'll need to call around. I'm not here to attack you personally but I'm not getting involved after I read yor myspace page.

Good luck in your lfe pursuits,

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
Mr. Duke, from some research, don't you think you have gotten your self in enought trouble with the FCC already???? -Thread Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.