DTRS Unknowns

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Attached please find the current list of logged but not yet identified DTRS talk groups.

As always your help is greatly appreciated.

Jim<

Last edited:

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
datainmotion said:
Have these been logged in Metro or in various locations around the state?

About 90% off the Denver Metro area sites and the others spread thruout the state.

Jim<

datainmotion

Premium Subscriber
OK. I'll create a system with just those TGs (as I'm sure others have) for metro sites and let the admins know what I find out.

BTW - I'm heading back to Eads tomorrow - is there any value here to just knowing traffic is running on the Sheridan Lake Site? If so, I'll swing out there after I leave the S/O.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
I have a dedicated radio, as a few others do I believe just recording 24/7 any traffic on those unknowns. But your additional ears are always greatly apperciated.

We need Site 126 Sheridan Lake logged for the DB and I'm not sure with just Uniden how confirming it's on the air, which we've already done via neighbors, could help but thanks.

We've id'ed a few of the unknowns with the new SW Colo TG's posted to the database, thanks green thumb.

Jim<

Last edited:

greenthumb

Colorado DB Administrator
Database Admin
No problem.

Since it has been verified as on the air based on neighbors, I added Sheridan Lake (126) to the database based on the FCC data just in case there is anyone else out there who can snag it for us. Once we get a tower file, i'll put the finishing touches on it.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
greenthumb said:
No problem.

Since it has been verified as on the air based on neighbors, I added Sheridan Lake (126) to the database based on the FCC data just in case there is anyone else out there who can snag it for us. Once we get a tower file, i'll put the finishing touches on it.

I plan to snag Kiowa County and our two new sites in Gunnison County over the next few weeks if no one else does first. And still trying to confirm if the new site is operational above Telluride yet.

Thanks for adding 126 to the DB.

Jim<

greenthumb

Colorado DB Administrator
Database Admin
Sounds good, Jim - drive safely!

No problem on 126 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.