Adams Co. Updates 01/22/07

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
When's the last time anyone has actually heard Adcom use Rampart Search and Rescue?

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
abqscan said:
Should I take out the Rampart S&R?

Don't believe they even exist although they have a web site and of course want donations. Believe we called that wackers back east at least. Once again and example of the FCC database at work with folks that have no idea of the area.

What about that new Bennett FD freq pair posted anyone heard use or confirm accuracy? Most of there FG traffic seems to be moving to the DTRS TG.

Jim<

greenthumb

Colorado DB Administrator
Database Admin
Even if everyone considers the Rampart Search & Rescue people wackers, they have FCC licenses and somone has identified the user, use, and even the DPL codes. Sounds like everything that we need in order to have them in the database, although I will take the suggestion to move them in their own area instead of having them under "Adams, County of".

Last edited:

FiremanSparky

Adams County

Hello Jimmnn

In reference to Bennett, they are simulcasting on both the DTRS and VHF, although thats supposed to end this year, and Strasburg is primarily on VHF still. I'll find out the timeline for the changes at our next communications meeting, and will post them.

Frank

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
FiremanSparky said:
Hello Jimmnn

In reference to Bennett, they are simulcasting on both the DTRS and VHF, although thats supposed to end this year, and Strasburg is primarily on VHF still. I'll find out the timeline for the changes at our next communications meeting, and will post them.

Frank

One Strasburg radio 316316 seems to appear on tg 0041 once in a while but I agree there certainly still mainly VHF, good ol 154.250

Thanks Jim<

Status
Not open for further replies.