Latest Pro-96 Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

netsmith

I was wondering if anyone has the latest Pro-96 files for Front range they'd be willing to share.

I have seen the radiohacker website, and I subscribe to radioreference, I was just trying to save a little time, by borrowing from someone else ;-)

Gratzi!

casey

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Casey, Just provide an email address via pm and I'd be happy to send some your way.

Jim<

netsmith

Great, thanks for the fast reply, I sent a pm with my contact info.

Thanks again!

casey

kd7gxu

Premium Subscriber
Me too!

Can someone send me one too? I went down to Fort Collins the other night and my 96 wouldn't track the state DTRS. My 97 was tracking the LTR stuff though. I am not sure if I have it loaded wrong but it would be good to see an example. There is the posibility that I may need to update my 96 since it was one of the early models. email is: kd7gxu@excite.com

manross

Well this might be a start of something good. If someone would send me the Front Range files I would like to see how others arrange things. I travel up to Thornton quite a bit and I can listen to Denver and the area around there with success, but curious if I missing anything. I could trade for the Springs area if anyone needs it. Please send to manross@martysrcboats.com Thanks in advance.

Marty

paulrrulon

Count me in on this as I have some files I have built my self but I am easily confused by the structure of my database. I feel their is got to be a better way to organise my files. Maybey if somone could send me Frontrange data I could get some ideas.

Thanks all.

Status
Not open for further replies.