RadioReference Mobile (RR Mobile) Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
I am very excited to announce the release of RadioReference Mobile (RR Mobile).

RR Mobile provides mobile user access to the RadioReference Database via handheld devices such as the iPhone, Blackberry, and Windows Mobile. iPhone users have specific functionality tailored to the iPhone user interface.

Open your mobile browser to http://m.radioreference.com

Premium subscribers will have complete access to their "MyRR" watchlists for quick links to their favorite reference sources.

More features and functionality will be released for mobile users as we progress through the year.

Enjoy the new features!

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Incredible!

I don't want to give you any ideas, but this just made the subscription worth twice as much!

Idea received, however the community backlash might be significant.

Maybe I can mask it as a "fuel surcharge".... hmm.. gears turning... thinking... nah, I'm not sure anyone will buy it.

wlmr

Are we looking at a backup of your database? I noticed some info that I believe has been replaced. Add my PLEEEESE to adding the forums. Great job so far - thanks a lot!

KJ4FEL

Premium Subscriber
It works great on my LG Voyager (VX-10000) using Mobil Web 2.0 on the Verizon Wireless Network.

Well Done!!

Steve - KJ4FEL

n8dhw

Premium Subscriber
When I try logging in using my Blackberry Pearl 8130 on Verizon all it does is take my right back to the log in screen. Do I have to be logged out of the actual website in order to log into the mobile site? Other than that I can access the database with it just fine just can't log into my account.

n8dhw

Premium Subscriber
An update to my previous post. I'm able to log in using the Opera Mini web browser but for some reason can't log in using the native blackberry browser. Any blackberry users out there have any success in getting the native browser to work with the mobile site?

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
The BB browser will allow you to log in, indeed you are logged in, it just re-displays the page as it was originally loaded; refresh the page and you will see you are logged in.

n8dhw

Premium Subscriber
Yes now I see that. Thanks Lou for your help. So far looks great but I echo previous posts in that it would be great if the forums could be added to the mobile site at a later date. That to me would make the site complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.