Lubbock, TX - (Video) Lubbock unveils Bus Ambulance during duststorm multiple auto ac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
Video Found

I dont see a Video,

With the help of Google, I managed to find a video of the aforementioned specialized EMS bus:

UMC's New 'Ambulance Bus' Transports Dust Storm Accident Victims

When I visit the Lubbock & Big Spring area, I am quickly reminded why I moved away from that area. I was born in Lubbock. I have lived in west Texas most of my life. Nothing can quite describe the dust storms that occur out there. It boggles the mind. In the past, I've seen street lights being activated due to darkness from flying dirt.

Here is the video I found: UMC's New 'Ambulance Bus' Transports Dust Storm Accident Victims

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
Five roof-top air conditioners? I heard a DHS communications guy once say that you can rate mobile command vehicles by the number of A/C units on the roof. I wonder if mobile trauma units use the same rating scale. ;)

Oh, you suppose that reporter normally talks that fast or did the wind put her into hyper-talk mode?

prerunner1982

When I visit the Lubbock & Big Spring area, I am quickly reminded why I moved away from that area. I was born in Lubbock. I have lived in west Texas most of my life. Nothing can quite describe the dust storms that occur out there. It boggles the mind. In the past, I've seen street lights being activated due to darkness from flying dirt.

I too was born in Lubbock and grew up in west Texas/eastern New Mexico and can remember the street lights coming on at noon because of all the dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.