France Sells Libya TETRA System

Status
Not open for further replies.

KG4FOY

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Leave it to the french, what losers......

RayAir

It don't matter, you don't think the NSA spies will be able to listen in? Iraq's republican guard used Cougar encryption. Back in the first Gulf war it was taking U.S intelligence 6+hrs to break Cougar. Now, in this bungled up mess Gulf war 2 they can break it almost in real time. I am sure they have no problem listening to Tetra systems.

Napalm

Premium Subscriber
Ray_Air said:
It don't matter, you don't think the NSA spies will be able to listen in? Iraq's republican guard used Cougar encryption. Back in the first Gulf war it was taking U.S intelligence 6+hrs to break Cougar. Now, in this bungled up mess Gulf war 2 they can break it almost in real time. I am sure they have no problem listening to Tetra systems.

LMFAO.

RayAir

Ray_Air said:

Correction- Iraqi Racal Jaguar encryption was broken.
http://www.fitug.de/news/newsticker/newsticker090403134941.html

321cm

KG4FOY said:
Leave it to the french, what losers......
Well we sold weapons to Saddam (along with the French and many other nations I should add), gave weapons to Osama's Mujahideen, gave weapons to the Contras... list goes on and on.

Status
Not open for further replies.