Status
Not open for further replies.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Folks,

Many are asking for a status for the release of 3.0. Here is where we are:

1. I am getting past 2 vacations, the 2nd one starts tomorrow with the family to Florida, so that has delayed things a bit.

2. I have been incorporating a number of changes and fixes into the Alpha release, in addition to finishing a number of the new features based on feedback from users, admins, vendors, and partners.

3. The Alpha Site will go to a formal beta soon - for which I'll then accept bug and errata reports -- then after that a production 3.0 release.

4. The site will continue to run on a backdatated copy of both the portal and radio database until we go to production.

Because of my full time career (a consulting practice manager) and the sheer amount that needs to be done for the release - it has taken me longer than I expected. However, don't fret -- all of this investment will pay off for everyone, as the number of features rolled out is extremely significant.

Lindsay

sjcscanner

Premium Subscriber
i cant wait!! the alpha was awesome, im sure the beta will be better. great job lindsay. :)

Stick0413

Premium Subscriber
No problems at all. Would rather you take the time to make it right than release it with a ton of bugs. I think everyone was just wondering because we haven't heard anything official in a while.

Tim-in-TX

Premium Subscriber
Stick0413 said:
No problems at all. Would rather you take the time to make it right than release it with a ton of bugs.
Yeah! Whadda' you think this place is, Microsoft?!

Status
Not open for further replies.