Zello talkgroup for Radioreference.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

W9NES

Do we have any members that have a home computer with a microphone or a cell phone that has internet? I have joined Zello.com which is a walkie talkie feature like Nextell that will allow you to talk to other users on the talkgroup . We do have a talkgroup assigned to RadioReference.Com members and I have the talkgroup in my favorites. This is a free service and cost nothing to anyone with a home computer or a cell phone with internet. Just do a search on google for Zello.com walkie talkie feature .Just download the program to your home computer or cell phone and find the talkgroup for Radiorefence.com. So far I have seen only (2) users on this assigned talkgroup. I would like to see more users on this talkgroup so we as members can talk to each other .I do monitor that talkgroup on my computer and would like to talk to other members who have this available to them. This is a excellent nationwide network that could be used for all of our members to talk to each other about breaking news and subjects that relate to our hobby. If anyone has any questions about this please feel free to send me a pm or you can send me a e-mail. Thank You. Very Best Reguards, Tim DeLong W9NES

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
If I am out and about and use Zello doesn't it use up data?

I played around with Zello a few years ago with a few buddies and of course I had it on when I was in the library. The one time I needed quiet I get a "Hey Dude!!!!!!!!" How are ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol

I also found that a lot of the public groups are very raw and rude language wise.

Good for you for trying thou, if Ii decide to add it to my phone, tablet or crackberry I will shoot you a line.

W9NES

I will be the Moderator for the channel. This will not be a role play .Un-authorized channel users will be blocked and locked out.

W9NES

reconrider8, I would like to change this. Could we get you to put the RadioReference talkgroup back in your favorites so we can get conversations started on this talkgroup with others? There is someone there waiting for a call.

W9NES

We are starting to pick up members on Zello.com on the Radioreference talkgroup. Today Fri 3/28/14 I see 5 users. How about getting others on this talkgroup who are members of RR.Com?

Status
Not open for further replies.