CF-19 GPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

marksroberson

I am sure this question has been asked before, but I am wondering what the latest and greatest GPS program is for my Panasonic Toughbook CF-19, I have opened the GPS Viewer and it has shown me my position so i know it works, so if anyone knows of any good software that offers updates... let me know! (this is my first toughbook so I am getting used to everything, and I like it pretty good so far!)

N9JIG

Sheriff
Are you looking for mapping software?

I use to use the DeLorme back before my cars had built-in Nav systems, I used to buy the CD's each year. Now that I have Nav systems I no longer get these so I don't know if the even still make them.

They also had a deal where you could download aerial photography that worked with the maps but these days you can get that on a smart phone or tablet.

marksroberson

I am looking for a gps/mapping software that will work with the built-in gps, my car is like nine billion years old, or maybe it is 15 years old, so, no gps built-in to my car, and all the gps' that I have are VERY outdated and I have tried to update them but it's just too much to deal with, and I have a cf19 that would be good for longer trips to put in the passenger seat with a GPS program running

Status
Not open for further replies.