Charter / Spectrum Network Problems This Morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

jim202

Couldn't find a better place for this so posted it here.

It looks like there was a major Internet problem this morning over the Charter / Spectrum network. It seemed to effect internet connections and also if you had a land line telephone bundled with your connection. Many parts of the country seemed to be effected.

In looking around on the Internet using a connection from Verizon, there were many postings about the problem. There was even some posts making comments about the Charter workers could have been involved with the outages.

Guess we will have to wait and see just what the official word is that comes out of this. If the internal workers from the company did cause the outage that could spring into a Federal investigation. There was some mention about contact negotiations being involved. Again I will wait to see what official comments come out of this.

Being that the outage covered so much of the country, I am sure word will get the the correct people to find out just what took place.

jim202

The Charter Internet service is back up and running this evening. Not sure just when it came back to life.

Maybe enough people complained and the pressure got to someone with some stroke within Charter.

I hope everyone complains and asks for a refund to compensate for the time the Internet was not available to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.