Hartford Fire Simulcast on 154.310

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanner404

Feed Provider
"UPDATE: The 154.310 Crosspatch Repeater is still experiencing technical difficulties. Radio repair is aware of the problem. Thanks to the guys at radio repair!"- HFDRadio

connscan

The equipment was recently upgraded but now it appears that the antenna system may be in need of repair/replacement. This may take some time.

In the mean time, you can listen to the dedicated HFD streaming audio feed at HFDRadio.com.

Sprite9890

Feed Provider
Does anyone have current frequencies and configuration for Hartford's EDACS? The ones listed on radioreference result in not being able to find a control channel and I only live in Farmington.

Any help would be appreciated.

W1KNE

Owner ScanNewEngland
Database Admin
As of two weeks ago, what was in the database was accurate and correct. The LCN and frequencies were correct. It also matches the SNE WIKI.

You also mentioned in another thread you can't receive a different trunked system either.

What is in the DB here is accurate, I would check your configuration and quality of reception (now I don't mean signal strength. I mean are you getting 800 MHz overload? How close are you to the Rattlesnake Mountain Tower Farm?)

ansky

I used to live in Farmington for over 20 years. If you live anywhere west of Rattlesnake mountain you're not going to be able to pick up Hartford EDACS. I lived in the Unionville section of town and I was never able to pick up Hartford, West Hartford, or New Britain trunked systems. The mountain blocks 800 MHz signals coming from the east. If you go on top of the mountain or to the east of it you should not have any problems with these trunked systems.

W1KNE

Owner ScanNewEngland
Database Admin
If you go on top of the mountain or to the east of it you should not have any problems with these trunked systems.

I would advise against going to the top of the mountain where the towers are located. That's all private property and the site is monitored like a hawk after some idiots BASE jumped from the taller Chase tower.

I don't know about the rest of the hill, but I know about the area near the towers.

Status
Not open for further replies.