WINEO_WMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

WINEO_WMS

Why are the norwich, connecticut 06360 stations someatime they be there, working, someatimes the no be there, awol.............what up wit this???

N1TGE

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Is this 55engine or the guy who types every Message Like This With Every Word Capitalized? Either way you can never comprehend what these guys are trying to say or state or ask or.... You get the picture.

mancow

Database Admin
What is a 06360 station? They list a fire tac channels. Maybe they move to those at times.

Why are the norwich, connecticut 06360 stations someatime they be there, working, someatimes the no be there, awol.............what up wit this???

fdscan

"Why are the Norwich, CT, 06360, stations/frequencies sometimes active, and sometimes not? What's up with this?"

Tried my best.

kmacinct

His first post in three years, and no one knows what he is talking about.....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

y10kiscoming

Premium Subscriber
My bet goes for the live audio feeds.

If so, there are dozens of reasons why audio feeds will go down completely (such as power, computer, or Internet connection problems). Most feeds are done voluntarily and feed owners are not [normally] monetarily compensated for them. Another problem could be the silence. This happens with radios sometimes. It could be a loose wire in the setup, or just the fact that no one is talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.