Woodstock fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

xplorer417

HI all i am curious in regards to the fair at Woodstock this up coming weekend does anyone know what frequencies the Connecticut state police use while on the grounds of there I know it's troop D Does anyone Exactly know the channels they use to talk to each other I didn't know if they used the STOCS chs or there low power channels they have assigned to them or the 800call90 80tac91 80tac92 80tac93 80tac94 in mixed mode? ie digital.thanks

k1zxx

Premium Subscriber
woodstock fair

the fair has several types of communications, on is the fair security that is sub out to a rental company for units. these units are direct and unless you are in a mile radius you will not hear them, Troop D can be monitored on the D-E-C-K feed, the troopers usually use the secondary car to car channel for fair operations not to impede on regular operations. road and town constables use a direct channel for comms or one that has a link to troop d 462.600, this is a gmrs local repeater that is used by retired law enforcement from the area and is owned by them.:twisted: hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.