CSERN Stamford?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmorrissey23

Premium Subscriber
Has anyone in the Stamford area been able to hear anything on 773.95625 or 773.55625? While passing through Stamford a few days ago I was unable to find a control channel for the Stamford ASR site (001-020). If anyone local can try to listen to those frequencies and report back if there is any activity so we can find out if the site is still online or not.

APX7500X2

Has anyone in the Stamford area been able to hear anything on 773.95625 or 773.55625? While passing through Stamford a few days ago I was unable to find a control channel for the Stamford ASR site (001-020). If anyone local can try to listen to those frequencies and report back if there is any activity so we can find out if the site is still online or not.

Stamford doesn't have an ASR

CSP has 2, 700 systems and 1 800 system right now in Stamford, The UASI system and Troop G P25 are 700 and the old 800 system have been full sites for years now

All 3 are separate right now but will be merged in the future, so im told

jmorrissey23

Premium Subscriber
Stamford doesn't have an ASR

CSP has 2, 700 systems and 1 800 system right now in Stamford, The UASI system and Troop G P25 are 700 and the old 800 system have been full sites for years now

All 3 are separate right now but will be merged in the future, so im told

Thanks for the response! From what I hear the CT State P25 system is going to undergo many changes over the next year so.

If there is no Stamford ASR site do you know what site 1-20 is? It’s labeled as Stamford in the database, but I believe that the site is now offline as I cannot find a CC for it anywhere in SW Connecticut and I do not see it as a neighbor to any sites in unitrunker.

CqDx

Premium Subscriber
When I lived in Stamford a year and half ago, the Stamford ASR site was almost exclusively used by UCONN Stamford only. Whenever CSP tries to affiliates to the site it would be rejected.

Perhaps things have changed and that site is no longer on air or has been absorbed as part of the Fairfield County simulcast cell.

CqDx

Premium Subscriber
Just came back from a quick trip to Stamford and noticed the site is not on the air.
The only control channel online is Fairfield County simulcast which is 774.20625. The Stamford site is reporting failed.

I also noticed Litchfield County simulcast (Site 22) is reporting a new control channel, 773.95625, currently not in database.

jmorrissey23

Premium Subscriber
Just came back from a quick trip to Stamford and noticed the site is not on the air.
The only control channel online is Fairfield County simulcast which is 774.20625. The Stamford site is reporting failed.

I also noticed Litchfield County simulcast (Site 22) is reporting a new control channel, 773.95625, currently not in database.

I was able to run unitrunker on several of the sites this week, and just submitted an update to the database that should have updated frequencies for several of the sites on this system.

Status
Not open for further replies.