Status
Not open for further replies.

izzyj4

Premium Subscriber
Are the following frequencies also in use, saw them listed in another thread;

155.1975 (FG?)
155.3775 (repeater in?)

Also any PL / DPL info?

I also saw 33.56 (D-251) and 33.76 (D-632) listed in that old thread, are these correct for now?

Just trying to update my scanner, thank you.

scollier

Hey joe

Yeah I would keep those 33s around for a while they still so tx on them last I heard last week?. I hear 155.9625 pretty well here on Capitol. Nice to finally hear both sides 😃. Gets better as you go down 108. Best to group them all together right now. I don't believe the database is updated with 9625 so don't download off that. They still show 33.56/76 and 159.3075, which can be heard when sw does the weekly vhf backup test. I don't know your arsenal so if you use pc software then just add an extra row for new ones. I know the pro96 needs some regrouping. New stuff was just plopped in bank 7 and left and now I can't remember where everything is 😃😃.

Hopefully when sds csp issue is flashed, Santa will be good to me and place me in the 21st century😄

Best and stay safe and dry
Shawn

JimTailor

Looks like I missed some updates to the TFD frequencies and the database here is different than what's posted above. Can someone post all of the new frequencies. With the PD encrypted now there's not much else on the air in town! I don't want to miss anything. Thanks

izzyj4

Premium Subscriber
Hey joe

Yeah I would keep those 33s around for a while they still so tx on them last I heard last week?. I hear 155.9625 pretty well here on Capitol. Nice to finally hear both sides 😃. Gets better as you go down 108. Best to group them all together right now. I don't believe the database is updated with 9625 so don't download off that. They still show 33.56/76 and 159.3075, which can be heard when sw does the weekly vhf backup test. I don't know your arsenal so if you use pc software then just add an extra row for new ones. I know the pro96 needs some regrouping. New stuff was just plopped in bank 7 and left and now I can't remember where everything is 😃😃.

Hopefully when sds csp issue is flashed, Santa will be good to me and place me in the 21st century😄

Shawn

Thanks Shawn, I appreciate it. I got a 996P2 for the new truck plus a couple old 996s for the shack. Programming is so much easier with the software. I still have been getting them on "56", but wanted to listen to the high band as well.

Hope all is good with you!

scollier

Well you got the whole deal now. You're welcome. Yeah much easier. Just add a row. Did you get a dmr upgrade for shelton highway and buses whom Durham runs now. Assuming the leased the turbos along with the buses. I guess that's why boe wanted ten extras. Going with Durham is good. Can get resources from Trumbull stRatford and milford. Seems like when landmark was short there'd b a bridgeport bus around. I don't think you want kids riding those. Can imagine what they look like inside 😒

Best to ya. Hope all is well
Shawn

izzyj4

Premium Subscriber
I did do the DMR update, hope they come out with an NXDN update for it. Speaking of Shelton DPW, no TG or Slot, just straight CC decode?

izzyj4

Premium Subscriber
That's fantastic Joe. What should I listen to, med 9, med 10 ? Something else?

I'll be back on the local repeaters again. Finally doing the mobile install and setting up my home shack again. And maybe on one of those other frequencies I used to be on, putting out a couple applications for PT work and see what happens.

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
I'll be back on the local repeaters again. Finally doing the mobile install and setting up my home shack again. And maybe on one of those other frequencies I used to be on, putting out a couple applications for PT work and see what happens.
Yes I remember those freqs!
Good luck and looking forward to hearing you again. Thank you for your service!

msingewald

Premium Subscriber
Hey joe

Shawn

Any idea why the DBase isn't being corrected to show 155.9625 as the correct channel one? I can submit it if that is all that is holding it up.

scollier

They still show 33.56 as disp which it is tied with 155.9625 on lower power. 159.3075 seems to be backup Vhf for SW in case optimum craps out which seems to happen more lately. I don't know exactly what they're doing with 155.9625 R whether it will superceed 33.56. Maybe a mod can confirm and just update the db with the 155.9625 R for now. Yeah just submit and see what happens

Sad to see trumbull pd go, but they have a lot of stuff going on now that don't want advertised not that were bad people. Just they need the privacy. Ditto for Stratford. After years of listening and hearing what I've hear I can understand

Best
Shawn

JimTailor

I haven't updated the database in a while. My favorites list shows TFD as 155.9625 with a DCS of 311 not DPL. When I try to edit this entry my only option from the drop down list is DCS 311. Can I change this? Is there a difference? I'm not really clear on this since I've relied so much on just pulling down what's in the database without a detailed understanding of some of these points.

msingewald

Premium Subscriber
DPL and DCS are two names for the same thing. I believe they stand for Digital Private Line and Digital Coded Squelch.

JimTailor

Thanks. Pretty sad when the most active thing to listen to in my own town is the Trumbull Mall. With everything on cell phones and data terminals there hasn't been much to hear on the TPD frequencies anyway but at least I felt connected.

Status
Not open for further replies.