Mobile version doesn't show LCNs

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomicTaco

I think this would be handy for trunked systems that use LCNs. I could guess but it'd be nice if the LCN was listed, like this. I do like the vertical format better on a mobile device.

NeFire242

Premium Subscriber
That could work. Only problem is that the more and more they try and make some stuff fit or start to add more details, its going to be come more of a hassle to try and make it work for everyone's different phone, bandwidth and screen resolution.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Thanks for pointing out this problem, it really is worse than it first appears.

It looks like the mobile version is ignoring the LCN altogether; notice that in the linked examples the empty LCN is actually LCN Ch 2, not 1 and the frequencies are just being displayed in numerical order (not LCN numerical, value of frequency). In the example given, that is correct (except for LCN 2) but in other examples that is a real problem. See the RACOM system site 1204 in RR Mobile vs RR Database entry.

I will submit this problem on our bug reporting software and I am sure Lindsay will get it fixed soon.

AtomicTaco

Just noticed one other thing while viewing the source:

<a href="/?sid=5841&f=ctid&fid=2974"< Back</a>

Backwards angle bracket there. Didn't cause a problem on my phone, but could on some.

NeFire242

Premium Subscriber
Were you able to view that page correctly? I wonder if it went ahead and made the correct link, or just showed all the text and the HTML?

AtomicTaco

phototx5.jpg

Internet Explorer Mobile on Windows Mobile 6.

Shows "< Back" in Firefox. For it to be HTMLatticaly correct, it'd be
Code:
<a href="/?sid=5841&f=ctid&fid=2974"[b]>&lt;[/b] Back</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.