Problem downloading Statewide freqs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denisradio

I attempted to download "Tennessee Statewide" conventional freqs, and I get an error message. The database of RR shows many conventional freqs listed under the State of Tennessee. Is there something wrong with the program, or is there a "trick" involved to download these Tennessee Highway Patrol conventional freqs?

Thanks
Denis

JoeyC

What is the error message? I just tried downloading conventional TN highway patrol freqs into WIN500 and did so without error.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
I attempted to download "Tennessee Statewide" conventional freqs, and I get an error message. The database of RR shows many conventional freqs listed under the State of Tennessee. Is there something wrong with the program, or is there a "trick" involved to download these Tennessee Highway Patrol conventional freqs?

Thanks
Denis
As with the previous message you will have to be more specific. Taking your OP as written, one would assume that you are having difficulty downloading frequencies from the Tennessee state page; when in reality, no frequencies are located on state pages.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yes, I'm going to need more details. If you can provide a link to the page where you are seeing the problem, and what error message you are receiving, that would help.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.