info in RR

Status
Not open for further replies.

KD0IEP

My Trunked Systems to Watch

Below is a list of trunked systems that you are watching for updates on your MyRR Page. To add a system to the list, navigate to the trunked system page in the RadioReference Database, and click the watch tab. You can also change the sort order of the systems you are watching by updating the sort order list below. A lower number causes the system to be listed before others with higher numbers.

I followed these instruction and did not see a "navigate to the trunked system page in the RadioReference Database". Saw no watch tab.

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
My Trunked Systems to Watch

Below is a list of trunked systems that you are watching for updates on your MyRR Page. To add a system to the list, navigate to the trunked system page in the RadioReference Database, and click the watch tab. You can also change the sort order of the systems you are watching by updating the sort order list below. A lower number causes the system to be listed before others with higher numbers.

I followed these instruction and did not see a "navigate to the trunked system page in the RadioReference Database". Saw no watch tab.

By 'Navigate to the trunked system page in the RadioReference Database', they mean go to the page of the system you want to watch. So for example you might want to be on this page for the St. Louis City Public Safety system: Scanner Frequencies: St. Louis City Public Safety - 800 MHz Trunking System, St Louis City, Missouri

Now, on that page, just below the RadioReference.com logo, there is a bar with one orange tab marked 'Home', and six blue ones, marked 'History', 'Reports', 'MO Trunking', 'Submit', 'Watch', and 'Admin'. You want to click the 'Watch' tab. When you do, a new page will come up with a small blue icon marked 'Watch', with the words 'Add St. Louis City Public Safety - 800 MHz System to your MyRR Watch List' beside it. Click the blue icon, and that system will be added to your watch list.

KD0IEP

Thanks for the great instructions. They were very clear and to the point. I had no trouble doing this. Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.