Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casey0912

Premium Subscriber
Could I please have my submission for Arapahoe County, Colorado removed ASAP?

It has violated Standard Operating Procedures of the group I am affiliated with, by which I gained this information.

Thank you.

mciupa

I would suggest sending a PM to greenthumb about this matter.

Tommahawk

SOP's are just that.... Standard Operating Procedures..... They aren't secret....... If they are licensed then they are available via the FCC database, therefore it isn't a secret if they are on here. Chances are someone else already knows about them anyway......

GrayJeep

Premium Subscriber
Depends on the organization as to whether revealing info would be a breach of their expectations or not.

My employer would flag that behavior as potentially being too casual with the company's information and there might be "counselling" applied. (Breach of operational security.) In the worst case I might be at the top of the disposable employee list because of it.

My employer's security forces frequencies are public, published, non-encrypted and I figured them out using public info. But because of the above I have not, and will not, submit the info to the database.
If someone else submits it then fine.

Employers can be sensitive to all kinds of things. Casey is trying to remove himself from the "volunteered to be laid off" list.

Greenthumb is a pretty good guy so I'm sure that the info will be removed until someone else submits it again.

SOP's are just that.... Standard Operating Procedures..... They aren't secret....... If they are licensed then they are available via the FCC database, therefore it isn't a secret if they are on here. Chances are someone else already knows about them anyway......

scansalot52

The mods are usually pretty good about this sort of thing. I recently had the same problem. I posted infromation here and got a warning. I wrote a PM to the mod and its gone.

I also created a new profile so my old posts would not be associated with this name. At least I can now offer information and opinions as I see fit.

burner50

The Third Variable
Database Admin
When you say group you are affilliated with, does that mean you are a volunteer?

I looked at the submission, I dont have anything to do with the DB there, and while it looks like the information has been removed, that is all information that could be figured out by an astute listener

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Gentleman,

I am closing this thread. The requested action was taken before any one else commented in the thread so those of you who looked (except burner) didn't see what he wanted removed to begin with. Thanks for the concern, but this is attracting more attention then it deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.