Pro-96

Status
Not open for further replies.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Guy, we're going to need a little more information to solve this problem.

1. What software are you using?
2. What were you importing when you got this error message?

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
I have found that trying to import conventional info for Statewide freqs using WIN96 for the PRO-96 has an issue. There is no listing that will pop up in the drop box for that category. At least for Indiana... So I usually end up cut and pasting from the webpage to WIN96.... Same for trying to do agency headings and railroad etc. Not sure if its an issue with how the links are done or what. Just info for you. If its a WIN96 issue will get with Don and see if he has ideas.

guyross

Trouble on this end

I'm using Win96 version 1.59. I don't have a problem when using my PC just when I use this laptop. The OS is the same on both machines. So it has to be something on my end. Thanks though for the quick response.

Guy Ross
Gadsden Alabama
guyross@comcast.net

captclint

Mentor
I have found that trying to import conventional info for Statewide freqs using WIN96 for the PRO-96 has an issue.
Just tried it with 2 different ARC programs. All Indiana State agencies appeared in drop down, and imported correctly. Note: ARC progs not for Pro-96, but should not matter. It does work for other software.

Last edited:

guyross

I found the answer on the win96 web page. Just needed to and xml to the address now everything works on both computers. They recommend xml 1.1 but I couldn't get that to work just plain xml.

Thanks Again

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Cool glad to be of help... And ARC does have a program for the 96 its ARC96... runs 30 bucks... But I am short on cash lost job so am sticking with WIN96 for now... :)

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
I have found that trying to import conventional info for Statewide freqs using WIN96 for the PRO-96 has an issue. There is no listing that will pop up in the drop box for that category. At least for Indiana...

Cool glad to be of help... And ARC does have a program for the 96 its ARC96... runs 30 bucks... But I am short on cash lost job so am sticking with WIN96 for now... :)
And it works just as well in Win96. I just tried Indiana and all of the agencies and area wide stuff showed up in the drop down. Are you sure you are using the current version of Win96 and the proper URL as described by Lindsay above?

Status
Not open for further replies.