My Submissions Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comint

Premium Subscriber
Is there a 'My Submissions Page"?

I have made a number of submissions to the Database over the years, and can no longer find any record of them. I'm sure there used to be a way of checking on the progress etc., of submissions.

--
Comint

mciupa

I remember browsing through something similar to what you are describing where it told you your submission history.
Hope we can get it back. :)

Last edited:

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Never thought to look there, as most 'Account' related things are accessible via User CP.
The "UserCP" deals with the forums and its interface. Your account is for the main part of the site, i.e. the database.

mciupa

Ah there it is :) Thanks for pointing that out.
So, in the almost seven years I've been here I've only made forty-four submissions while making a disportionate amount of forum postings. :(

burner50

The Third Variable
Database Admin
I've made only 18 submissions in 5 years...

But when you live in middle-of-nowhere-central-iowa nothing ever changes.

I guess now I dont even make submissions... I jsut go in and change things.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Ah there it is :) Thanks for pointing that out.
So, in the almost seven years I've been here I've only made forty-four submissions while making a disportionate amount of forum postings. :(
Well, that list may not be entirely accurate. My submissions are 155 since 2003...note I have been submitting data to Lindsay since about 1998 or 99. I think that older stuff is just not there. Indeed looking at my submissions, according to that list, I "worked" my own second submission in July 2003. :D

Then, of course there is that 63:1 ratio of my posts to submissions to consider. :roll: :lol:

...I guess now I dont even make submissions... I jsut go in and change things.
Ahem...housekeeping, remember housekeeping. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.