Why Are These TGIDs 0 Decimal / 000 Hex ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnewell

Why are the TGIDs in the top rows shown below under "Statewide" showing 0 for decimal and 000 for hex? It'd be pretty hard to receive these, no??? This is from the CT State Police section, a P25 system

CTSPTGID.jpg

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Apparently iether the actual TG was removed without deletion of the full description, or it was never placed in the db and the description was placed without a actual TGID....

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Why are the TGIDs in the top rows shown below under "Statewide" showing 0 for decimal and 000 for hex? It'd be pretty hard to receive these, no??? This is from the CT State Police section, a P25 system
They are not supposed to be there at all as normally we don't store unknown information in the database. I could correct the mistake; however, I think that the regional admins (Alex or Jim) should do this so they don't feel I am intruding, I have sent in a submission so that one of them will pick it up.

jnewell

They are not supposed to be there at all as normally we don't store unknown information in the database. I could correct the mistake; however, I think that the regional admins (Alex or Jim) should do this so they don't feel I am intruding, I have sent in a submission so that one of them will pick it up.

I've found some in the NH db, too. Should I post those, or provide them to an admin?

Status
Not open for further replies.