Bossier Parish Listings - Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka5lqj

Hi! :D

I've found some mis-steaks, in the Bossier Parish listings. It seems that the agencies on that page do not match the agencies name, after you click on the callsign and go to the next page that has the map, QTH, and true name of the agency.

For instance 159.135 mhz - WNWK 779 is listed as Bossier Parish Fire Dist. #1. Actually, it's the Haughton Mayors Office. The proper listing should be East Central Bossier Fire Dist. # 1, which is in Haughton, alright, but they are on 155.01mhz FB2 50w(80w erp) with 80 pagers and mobiles/100 watts.

The East Central Bossier Fire Dist. # 1 also operates WNEC 764 153.905mhz, FB 60 watts (188w erp) & mobiles/60 watts.

These are just examples. I have logged all the active Bossier Parish Part 90's and will submit the corrections ASAP. I'm just trying to help and keep the records accurate. :D

Y'all do an excellent job, I love the site and THANK YOU for your time and service to the scanner community.

GOD BLESS,

Don/KA5LQJ

Last edited:

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Don,

When (and if) you submit such things, make sure you are not submitting useless information. In your example above, we could care less who actually is the licensee, we are only interested in who uses the frequency, so if you submitted it as the Mayor's Office, we would ignore the submission.

In regards to the frequency and usage, when you submit something please state the frequency and it's usage as a minimum. PL, license information, etc. are appreciated but the frequency and actual usage are the minimum.

Specifically, in your post you say, 159.135 mhz - WNWK 779 is listed as Bossier Parish Fire Dist. #1, actually that is not so, it is listed as Benton Fire Dist 4. In any case if you stick to following the submission guidelines outlined in the RR Wiki.
RR Database Submission Guidelines - The RadioReference Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.