DL-ing Delaware County PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

minimckenna

I have a 396T and use ARC396 to download systems from RR (yes I am a subscriber) and all is good except for DL-ing systems for Delaware Co. PA Systems.
Here is the page/systems I am trying to get Delaware County, Pennsylvania (PA) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference
But when logged in to RR using ARC396 and do a search for Delaware Co, PA the freqs listed on the page I have listed above don't seem to be available for download???
Is it me or are they not available? I would hate to have to print out all the systems listed in Delaware County and manually program all all of the systems I want.
Please help!
Thanks

SCPD

QRT
I have a 396T and use ARC396 to download systems from RR (yes I am a subscriber) and all is good except for DL-ing systems for Delaware Co. PA Systems.
Here is the page/systems I am trying to get Delaware County, Pennsylvania (PA) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference
But when logged in to RR using ARC396 and do a search for Delaware Co, PA the freqs listed on the page I have listed above don't seem to be available for download???
Is it me or are they not available? I would hate to have to print out all the systems listed in Delaware County and manually program all all of the systems I want.
Please help!
Thanks

Be more specific??, what exactly is happening??

minimckenna

Downloading PA Delaware county systems

Ok AlabamaRS here is what is happening exacty,
Normally while using ARC396 software I log on to RR web service and it asks me to select a state (PA) then select a county (Philadelphia) then I have to select which system you wish to download (Police Phila Motorola type 2) and all is good and I am able to download that system to my 396T.
Ok this is where I am having trouble, here is the page I want to download systems from (all of the Delaware County Fire and Police Delaware County, Pennsylvania (PA) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference
When I log on to RR with ARC396 I put in the state and county but the freqs and systems I want are not available for download. These are the only systems that are listed for download
1-PECO Energy Project,
2-PA Starnet OpenSky
3-SEPTA.
Besides the obvious thing (manually typing in the info by hand) how am I do get the systems onto my scanner?

Any ideas?

minimckenna

I am not trying to dl any of these 3 systems.
1-PECO Energy Project,
2-PA Starnet OpenSky
3-SEPTA.
What I am looking for is the rest of the county Fire, Police and EMS and what not. Here is what I am looking to dl Delaware County, Pennsylvania (PA) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference but when using the ARC396 software none of it shows up in the RR web service search.

DELCOLHFC

Try selecting conventional analog settings.....

minimckenna,
I do not have or use ARC396, I do use ARC996 though, but it's at home and I'm at work. I think you need to select conventional system (not sure of the exact terminology used by the software) and not trunked system. From what you have posted it looks like the software is only showing you the trunked systems in Delco, all of the Fire/Police/EMS operations here are analog conventional, no public safety trunked systems in Delco.
Welcome to RadioReference, give the above a try and report back how you make out. Good luck!

minimckenna

Thanks DELCOLHFC but i don't see anywhere I am able to in the RR web service screen to make the distinction between the 2 types of systems. Maybe I am missing something??? Where would I change that setting? In ARC396 software or in my RR subscription setting??? Hmmmm, I have to look into that. THANKS
I did try BCTool and that seems to reconognize all of the systems in deleware county, both trunked and conventional and I am able to dl everything I want.
Hope this clarifies things some what?
I will be sure to report back!

DELCOLHFC

I think that the selection is made in the ARC software when you click on the tab to go to RR for database access. You should see a place to choose between CONV or TRUNKED or something along those lines, I haven't played around in ARC for a while and I'm a little rusty sitting here away from it, sorry I can't be a little more specific to help you out.
I hope this helps some......

minimckenna

Just a few seconds before you responded I went back in ARC396 software I went to log onto RR and of course I seen the option to choose between trunked and conventional systems! I feel like such a dolt!
I too haven't used Arc for a few years but I do remember that at one time I was able to download the systems for Del Co.
Thanks for all of your help with this and now I can start dl-ing EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Audiodave1

Database Admin
Glad you got it working. another system that is essentially not monitorable is the PECO system as they are all Pro-Voice.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.