Tsa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick

At this page Transportation Security Administration - The RadioReference Wiki there are listings for TSA nationwide. I've got 4 active frqs for Denver Airport, Colorado but don't know hot to submit info to that page.

On most pages I've visited there is a column with "Submit" at the upper part of the Web page but not at the TSA page. Perhaps someone from RR simply checks the federal section from State pages and inserts new info from time to time?

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Or if the information is not validated (in which case it doesn't belong in the db) and you wish to put it into the wiki - you can do that yourself. You can edit the TSA wiki and put in what you find. That's why there's an 'Edit' tab on the left.

Right on the wiki home page at the very bottom you will find a section called 'Editing and Commands'. This section contains links to the various editing commands you can use.

Best Regards...Mike

b52hbuff

If you want to look for a model for how it is done in the reference county of Harris County, TX. Take a look at the federal page:
Federal Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference
...no TSA section is found.

If you look inside an airport page:
Bush Intercontinental Airport/Houston (IAH) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

TSA is listed here.

I think a challenge with TSA is that there appear to be common frequencies and site specific frequencies.

Check out the MT Fed Files Blog for more information on TSA and to see how usage can vary from facility:
http://mt-fedfiles.blogspot.com/search?q=TSA

If we're taking a vote, I like the approach taken by Harris County. It allows the most flexibility to address site specific differences...

ecps92

The Wiki is editable by anyone to add/modify/update.

What you also need to do is find a suitable page in the RRDB and make your local submissions there. Maybe under a state Federal Page or even a page for the Airport itself

PS - post them also here for those who don't browse the Wiki or the RRDB

At this page Transportation Security Administration - The RadioReference Wiki there are listings for TSA nationwide. I've got 4 active frqs for Denver Airport, Colorado but don't know hot to submit info to that page.

On most pages I've visited there is a column with "Submit" at the upper part of the Web page but not at the TSA page. Perhaps someone from RR simply checks the federal section from State pages and inserts new info from time to time?

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.