How do you tell Admins about wrong info in database?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Make a submission.

You can either do it right from the database page in question (there is a Submit tab at the top of each entity in the database), or you can click the main Submit Info link on the blue navbar that is at the top of every page on the website.

nd5y

I'm not an admin but I would say if you are absolutely 100% sure you have the correct information then submit it (use the submit tab on the database page that needs to be corrected), otherwise post a qestion about it in the appropriate forum and if other people can confirm it then submit it. If you don't submit it there is no guarantee that a db admin will ever see it.

One13Truck

Feed Provider
Chauffeur,

Here's an odd question somewhat related to the databases. Who controls the IPN incidents in the live audio field? I've noticed a certain town showing up in the incorrect county quite a bit. I'm not an IPN subscriber but I sent them an email about it a few days ago when I saw it happen again. There's nothing on the RR side that would need to be updated, would there? It should all be on the IPN side, correct? If not let me know who to contact and I'll PM them with the info.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Chauffeur,

Here's an odd question somewhat related to the databases. Who controls the IPN incidents in the live audio field? I've noticed a certain town showing up in the incorrect county quite a bit. I'm not an IPN subscriber but I sent them an email about it a few days ago when I saw it happen again. There's nothing on the RR side that would need to be updated, would there? It should all be on the IPN side, correct? If not let me know who to contact and I'll PM them with the info.

We just syndicate IPN content - so you'll need to address issues with IPN content with IPN.

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
Sorry, I know this is off topic, but can we get the Canadian provinces and regions included with the IPN info on the RR pages please? Why only the US? Ontario has quite a few members that send pages as well as BC, Alberta, and out East well. Would like to see them included too.

Thanks

We just syndicate IPN content - so you'll need to address issues with IPN content with IPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.