New Digital Frequencies not in database yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingkc7469

How can I get my cities/counties new frequencies into the database? Do I need to obtain the frequencies from the city/county and submit them to RR.com? My city/county just switched from analog to digital signals last week. So I ordered the HomePatrol1 in hopes to pick up the digital signals. Nothing. I contacted Uniden and was informed until the new frequencies were posted on RR.com, I would be out of luck and the $450 spent. I just want to listen to my scanner again.

Redneck0410

How can I get my cities/counties new frequencies into the database? Do I need to obtain the frequencies from the city/county and submit them to RR.com? My city/county just switched from analog to digital signals last week. So I ordered the HomePatrol1 in hopes to pick up the digital signals. Nothing. I contacted Uniden and was informed until the new frequencies were posted on RR.com, I would be out of luck and the $450 spent. I just want to listen to my scanner again.

If you can obtain the new frequencies, click the "Submit Info" button at the top of the page, then fill out the form. It might take a day or so for the information to be updated, as it depends on how quickly the DB admins can process the information. Any information you can provide will be helpful to the administrators.

-Shawn

RBMTS

Sorry I posted an answer thinking the OP was in Omaha, but now I see that it is Texas. I've deleted my answer. I am not familiar with that area so I can't say for sure. Hopefully someone else can assist. You may want to ask your question in the Texas forum.

Last edited:

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
To the OP:

It would appear that you local area hasn't gotten new frequencies; however, according the license the PD dispatch channel is licensed for digital using the same frequency. Until someone can confirm the change, we have to leave the entry in the database the way it is.

Use the HomePatrol Sentinel software to make a favorites list for your local area. Edit the favorites list to include the entry for the local frequencies the way we have them in the DB. Then copy the local PD entry to a new entry and change the modulation to NFM and Audio Type to "Digital" then let the P25 NAC stay on "NAC Search", If they are using the same freq you will get the transmission, and find the NAC for it. Report the results on the submission tab of the county page and we can get the DB updated.

kingkc7469

Changing and new entry

I'm not sure exactly how to copy the local PD entry to a new entry and change the modulation to NFM and Audio Type to "Digital" then let the P25 NAC stay on "NAC Search". It seams all I'm able to do is create a new profile or copy something to favorites. Not sure how to modify any of the entries. Is there something I'm not understanding?

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Once you have a favorites list built and saved, the fifth icon from the left on the first line of icons in the software should say "Edit Favorites List" if you hover over it. That is your starting point.

Boulder

Sulphur Springs/Hopkins County

To the OP:

It would appear that you local area hasn't gotten new frequencies; however, according the license the PD dispatch channel is licensed for digital using the same frequency. Until someone can confirm the change, we have to leave the entry in the database the way it is.

Correct Sulphur Springs, TX PD is using the same frequencies but moved to P25 voice. I submitted the update yesterday to the DB, so changes for the OP should be coming soon. The Hopkins County new P25 channel info has already been added to the DB.

Status
Not open for further replies.