puerto rico update

Status
Not open for further replies.

QDP2012

(Assuming that you want to submit an update about the information that is in the Database, and are not asking for help with programming a specific scanner...)

Here is the link to the list of Puerto Rico Trunked Radio Systems in the RRDB.

In that list, find the specific system and click on its link.
After navigating to that TRS's page, then click on the GRAY "submit" tab.
This will let you make a submission for that specific system.

If you have not logged-in to the RRDB, then it will prompt you to login before you can submit an update.

Hope this helps,

wp3od

Ok thanks for the info that list its not complete i have more sites for the puerto rico police 6 more sites

Enviado desde mi SAMSUNG-SM-N910A mediante Tapatalk

QDP2012

If you are submitting information about a county-specific TRS, I would recommend starting at the Puerto Rico main page, and then navigating to the county/province/district in which a specific TRS belongs, and then use the GRAY submit button for that county to submit the information about the county-specific TRS.

If, you are instead, submitting information about a country-wide, or multi-county TRS, then I would recommend starting at the Puerto Rico main page, and then clicking on the GRAY "Submit" button, which is at the country-level, not the county-level. I'm sure you are planning on this already, but I would also recommend listing in the submission, all of the counties involved in the multi-county TRS, or clearly indicate if the TRS is country-wide.

Hope this helps,

kma371

QRT
Ok thanks for the info that list its not complete i have more sites for the puerto rico police 6 more sites

Enviado desde mi SAMSUNG-SM-N910A mediante Tapatalk

Saw your pending submission but it wasn't attached to any system.

You must first select what system is getting the update from here
Puerto Rico Trunking Systems

Then hit the submit tab while viewing the system you want to update.

If you are submitting frequencies, which you tried to do, you need to list what they are for and what site they are for.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.