Database question

Status
Not open for further replies.

n3tg33k

This may sound like a stupid question but I have looked in the wiki and in the forums and have found nothing on this can someone give me what the 2 letter abbreviations mean under type in the database.

Thanks so much
n3t

scannerfreak

Database Admin
Hello n3t, if you hover your mouse over type it will pop a box with the descriptions. Hope this helps :)

n3tg33k

yeah i found that out thanks guys it was a stupid question I know better especially with the occupation that I am in. thanks

danial_adlabs

Re:

This may sound like a stupid question but I have looked in the wiki and in the forums and have found nothing on this can someone give me what the 2 letter abbreviations mean under type in the database.

Thanks so much
n3t

Hi,
I think that you should rollover (place your mouse on those abbreviations) on the text after few seconds the description tag will describes the abbreviations. I want to inform you that I heard about a new database solution i.e. LEXST. I want to share with you that you could search about it and please inform me about this database. I am going to use this database because they describes it as "Lexst is a fastest and quickly responding database system. Can you believe that it shows the search results just within 0.1-0.5 seconds, regardless of the number of rows in the huge tables? In addition, one server can handle nearly 1200 tasks at the same time, which is a unique feature of this database. For enhancing the effectiveness of the overall system, Lexst database, partitions your huge tables into 20,000 nodes which work together to search, thereby enhancing the quickness of the system."

Thanks & Regards
Danial

Status
Not open for further replies.