Delaware rebanding frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

N_Jay

Offsets have not changed.

(I assume you are asking about T/R offset)

pinetree

I was referring to the wide band vs narrow band. I believe we are supposed to be narrow band under the new system. Looking at the custom table on win96 I know there will have to be some changes there. Right ?
Dave

N

N_Jay

pinetree said:
I was referring to the wide band vs narrow band. I believe we are supposed to be narrow band under the new system. Looking at the custom table on win96 I know there will have to be some changes there. Right ?
Dave

800 is not getting narrowbanded.

The NPSPAC band with overlapping channels is moving.

Mark

Premium Subscriber
I plugged in Site 1 New Castle County WPSI864 and also had popup site connect tone 138.46
Not sure if that means anything for us in future.
All new freqs are listed as exactly 15 MHZ lower.Should be no problem flashing new system?

h8tdigitalradio

Feed Provider
Mark said:
All new freqs are listed as exactly 15 MHZ lower.Should be no problem flashing new system?
Hello,

/\/\otorola has not announced their new bandplan yet. There should be no problem flashing the State System. It will operate on 866-869 MHz and 851-854 MHz for some time until complete switchover.

Once a rebanded system goes online, the new bandplan can be determined and hopefully there will be a firmware update to address the new bandplan for scanners that have this capability.

I hope /\/\otorola follows the bandplan for 9600 bps systems. It will make reprogramming scanners a little easier.

Dave AKA The Tripzter

N

N_Jay

h8tdigitalradio said:
Hello,

/\/\otorola has not announced their new bandplan yet. There should be no problem flashing the State System. It will operate on 866-869 MHz and 851-854 MHz for some time until complete switchover.

Once a rebanded system goes online, the new bandplan can be determined and hopefully there will be a firmware update to address the new bandplan for scanners that have this capability.

I hope /\/\otorola follows the bandplan for 9600 bps systems. It will make reprogramming scanners a little easier.

Dave AKA The Tripzter

The NPSPAC band plan is easy. Old channel -15 MHz = new channel

Its the fact that the other system will be shuffled, and that 1/2 th enew channels are not currently alocated causes all the issues.

pinetree

The changes will be statewide and will apply to all the counties. The present freqs. - 15 mh.
It seems that Delaware is in the first area to be changed.

N

N_Jay

pinetree said:
The changes will be statewide and will apply to all the counties. The present freqs. - 15 mh.
It seems that Delaware is in the first area to be changed.

Is DE all NPSPAC? (821-824)

It will NOT be first, since they FIRST have to clear out 806-809!

hai_akeeba

By clicking on the site name of each location shown in the RRDatabase, each associated callsign for the site can be determined. By entering the callsign in to the link, the new channel numbers for the entire system can be determined.

Status
Not open for further replies.