Dover International Speedway

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb2kmm

I was at Dover Speedway this weekend for the NASCAR races. Discovered a new DMR system in use at the track. Would like someone locally to verify my info. Although you would probably need to wait until the next event to hear any traffic. The system was very busy all weekend.

WQYU691 (DOVER INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY INC.)
DMR Motorola Capacity Plus Single Site (TRBO)

464.200 LCN 1
464.225 LCN 2
464.100 LCN 3
All are Color Code 1

461.750 is on the license. However, I never heard any traffic in conventional mode on this freq. I programmed it into the system as LCN 4 and assumed it was also Color Code 1. So can't confirm if that is correct. It's possible that it's just not being used on the system, or it's an overflow channel that just never got used in the frequency rotation.

Confirmed Talkgroups I heard:
TG 10 slot 1 Operations
TG 11 slot 2 Security
TG 12 slot 1 Maintenance
TG 13 slot 2 Gates/Infield Operations
TG 14 slot 1 Operations

ffdchief210

Premium Subscriber
I was at Dover Speedway this weekend for the NASCAR races. Discovered a new DMR system in use at the track. Would like someone locally to verify my info. Although you would probably need to wait until the next event to hear any traffic. The system was very busy all weekend.

WQYU691 (DOVER INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY INC.)
DMR Motorola Capacity Plus Single Site (TRBO)

464.200 LCN 1
464.225 LCN 2
464.100 LCN 3
All are Color Code 1

461.750 is on the license. However, I never heard any traffic in conventional mode on this freq. I programmed it into the system as LCN 4 and assumed it was also Color Code 1. So can't confirm if that is correct. It's possible that it's just not being used on the system, or it's an overflow channel that just never got used in the frequency rotation.

Confirmed Talkgroups I heard:
TG 10 slot 1 Operations
TG 11 slot 2 Security
TG 12 slot 1 Maintenance
TG 13 slot 2 Gates/Infield Operations
TG 14 slot 1 Operations
You are correct there is a new system in place Iam working on getting the fregs and talk groups

Status
Not open for further replies.