TRBO in the Milwaukee, WI area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spankymedic7

Hi to all,

Is there any word on a TRBO repeater going on line in SE Wisconsin in the not-to-distant future (preferably UHF)? I heard that there was talk a while back, and haven't heard anything since.

Thanks much.

AA9VI

We're just looking for a good site with internet access in the Milwaukee area. Do you know anyone who can help?

Spankymedic7

I just might, are there any preferences as to where? Also, are you planning on putting up a UHF or VHF repeater?

AA9VI

UHF preferred since 98% of the network is UHF. It makes it easier to roam when we are all on the same band. What TRBO DMR systems are already online? We'd like to get them plugged into the network.

If you have a site 200' or more up and covers most of the Milwaukee area, great, let's talk. Otherwise we are getting closer on a site we have been working on for some time.

70cutlass442

Premium Subscriber
Cory, I definitely resad your ? Wrong. Clearly you are referring to ham and I didn't realize that...
AA9. Give me a pm, I help out with a tower site I'm the metro area and may be able to help out

AA9VI

Still working on getting a nice site with internet. We have a lead but it may be Spring before the combiner is tuned. Repeater is waiting ...

cheezhead

Feed Provider
Ive got two analog repeaters in the Milwaukee area on the air but none have Internet access at them.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.