TYT 380-390 Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

teufler

Been looking around. Is there any experimental firmware that allows the TYT 380-390 to have key pad entry. I know there are basically a commercial radio, and being such, out of the box, they won't.

bharvey2

Been looking around. Is there any experimental firmware that allows the TYT 380-390 to have key pad entry. I know there are basically a commercial radio, and being such, out of the box, they won't.

I noticed that the TYT380/390 isn't listed in your stable of radios. Are you looking to purchase a DMR radio with FPP ability? I'm not positive but if that's the case, I think Connect Systems may have a radio that permits it. You'd need to call to confirm however as I've never performed FPP with any of mine.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
The TYT CPS has a "program radio" option in the Menu Item dialog that you can enable. I haven't enabled it, so I don't know what all functions it allows. I'd try enabling it and see what it does.

nsradio

Premium Subscriber
They can be FPP, it has to be enabled in Menu Items and select "Program Radio" in the utilities box.

Once you do you can edit the RX & TX frequency, channel name, time out timer, CTCSS/DCS, Color Code, and repeater slot.

I don't believe you can switch the channel from analog to digital from the FPP.

teufler

THANKS, I';m using experimental firmware but its there.. In software, I was confused on the menu, general settings, then where it asked for pc program.

Status
Not open for further replies.