900 mhz dmr?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KG7PBS

Hello i would like to ask Has any one Put up an 900 MHZ DMR system ?
If so what kind and how did you do it?
in Reno NV we have a 900 Mhz P25 Box up and looking in to doing an DMR

Thanks KG7PBS

kb5udf

Premium Subscriber
N5LS

Here is what I could find for the repeater owner of interest to you:

N5LS

From FCC ULS

SHAFRON, LAWRENCE A
6630 SHELL FLOWER LANE
DALLAS, TX 75252-5938

bharvey2

There are a few repeaters on the NorCalDMR network that are 900Mhz. If I recall, the trustee is K6LNK, a group that operates a number of repeaters (the CARLA system) in California. While I've never used the 900Mhz repeaters, I've used both networks. Both are quite good. I believe the CARLA system can be accessed in North Lake Tahoe and Reno. Go to carla.net for the freqs. Maybe you can talk to someone onthe network who is familiar with them. Someone in the know is usually on the system to answer questions. I hope this helps you.

KG7PBS

wow thanks Guys i will be E-mailing them this weekend and hope they can help. been playing on my XTS2500 in P25 it sounds good, thinking about linking are P25 Box to an 900 DMR?

kb5udf

Premium Subscriber
hytera

having recently researched the matter I believe hytera makes a 900mhz dmr repeater as well

Project25_MASTR

Millennial Graying OBT Guy
wow thanks Guys i will be E-mailing them this weekend and hope they can help. been playing on my XTS2500 in P25 it sounds good, thinking about linking are P25 Box to an 900 DMR?

If both are 900 MHz that would be a method I have not yet seen done without the aid of a console.

having recently researched the matter I believe hytera makes a 900mhz dmr repeater as well

As does Tait.

Status
Not open for further replies.