DMR MARC need contact with admin there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper43

Anyone have a way to contact anyone at DMR MARC? I'd so have them contact me as I have applied twice for an ID and nothing heard back. I have tried their web Support and even their Facebook page and NOTHING. It shouldn't take a week to get an ID and I am not too happy about this. Tomorrow if I don't have an ID by noon I am returning the radio. No sense in having something I can't use so...

Also, to anyone else out there thinking of going the DMR route I'd suggest getting an ID before buying a radio so you don't get stuck like I have.

eaf1956

Feed Provider
DMR ID

Anyone have a way to contact anyone at DMR MARC? I'd so have them contact me as I have applied twice for an ID and nothing heard back. I have tried their web Support and even their Facebook page and NOTHING. It shouldn't take a week to get an ID and I am not too happy about this. Tomorrow if I don't have an ID by noon I am returning the radio. No sense in having something I can't use so...

Also, to anyone else out there thinking of going the DMR route I'd suggest getting an ID before buying a radio so you don't get stuck like I have.

I got my ID before I ordered the radio. That way I could use the radio upon arrival.

KE5MC

Premium Subscriber

Viper43,

On the DMR MARC website did you go to the User Database and enter your call sign as a search parameter? I believe notification is by email, but for any number of reasons that could have been trashed/missed/whatever. If its in the database it will show all associated information including your ID#.

Don't give up! They are a volunteer work group so 'things' can take a little long than expected.

Good Luck,
Mike

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
Pretty sure mine was less than 48hrs. As Mike suggested, check your spam folder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.