Echolink

Status
Not open for further replies.

W9NES

David (ACORV) If you would like to join us at the '"Coffee Shop" we are on node 370143. We have a Mon-Fri AM net at 9AM EST and a evening net at 7PM. I am net control on Fri's from 9-10AM EST.We are 24/7/365. Look forward to hearing from you.

LCRay

David (ACORV) If you would like to join us at the '"Coffee Shop" we are on node 370143. We have a Mon-Fri AM net at 9AM EST and a evening net at 7PM. I am net control on Fri's from 9-10AM EST.We are 24/7/365. Look forward to hearing from you.

Just visited your echolink Coffee Shop group.
Enjoyed the visit.
Cordial people and immediately felt welcome.

Thanks

W9NES

Thank you LCRay we were pleased and honored to have you, Please tell all your ham radio friends about our net. We also have a net on Sat morning at 9AM EST.

2E0TMI

Hi Im Phil from the UK 2e0tmi m6mrp, I used to have a gateway at last qth but the rules and regs when holding an NOV for a gateway in the UK put me off renewing it, may set up a personal simplex connection here at the new qth when every thing else is sorted. Called into the coffee shop just to listen from my laptop and was made very welcome and learned something new how to lurk cheers guys. 73

Status
Not open for further replies.