Dmr id how to update city/state?

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1IF

Premium Subscriber
I've moved as of a year ago but the database still shows Illinois. I now live in Ohio. How do I update?

N2AL

I've moved as of a year ago but the database still shows Illinois. I now live in Ohio. How do I update?

I may be mistaken, but I believe all you need to do is update the information within the DMR-MARC website. If you use MD380tools, it should update when they receive the newest revisions of users and ID numbers.

If I am mistaken someone please let us know.

KE5MC

Premium Subscriber

To update the DMR-MARC database I sent an email to a contact link on their page. I included callsign, ID#, old location, new location. I recall it was less than 24 hours to change and believe I got an email when changed.

Mike, KE5MC

K1IF

Premium Subscriber
well I sent a request for update address only but they gave me a new I'd number. I now have 2

N2AL

well I sent a request for update address only but they gave me a new I'd number. I now have 2

If you change your address to another state, they will issue you a number identifying the state. For example, my ID number is 3147488. The “47” in “3147” is the state identifier which for me is Tennessee. If you moved to another state that may be the reason for the new ID number.

Status
Not open for further replies.