This is How it Was About Two Years Ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.

k6cpo

This is just a guess, but the technology is proprietary and maybe they couldn't obtain the proper licensing.

I_am_Alpha1

They still claim it will be available this year...I'm not holding my breath or placing any bets. Perhaps someone can ask them face to face at Dayton (Xenia).

DV4mobile

Fast1eddie

Do you really need digital???? If you want to throw away some money, there are many worthwhile charities who would appreciate the help.

Each to their own, but I do not see the compelling need for digital.

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
Do you really need digital???? If you want to throw away some money, there are many worthwhile charities who would appreciate the help.

I would like to see more digital. I have D-Star, DMR and NXDN radios. I prefer 6.25KHz NXDN then DMR and last D-Star for audio quality.

Once you get used to digital audio, no flutter, and no static, it’s annoying to use analogue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CQ

Live in the NOW

You may have more coverage but your county shows at least one C4FM, D-STAR, NXDN and P25 repeater.

You don't need amateur radio, it's a want.

Why don't you advance the art and contribute instead of shrugging off new proven technologies?

Why do people complain that there isn't activity on repeaters? Maybe there is but they can't decode them. :D

https://repeaterbook.com/repeaters/location_search.php?type=county&state_id=42&loc=Allegheny

Status
Not open for further replies.