CS 800D

Status
Not open for further replies.

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Anyone have a CS 800D that can still use it analog? I know of 2 mine included that work FM Simplex but won't connect to repeaters. Any ideas on the problem? I had Chris at Connect Systems check the codeplug but he said it was OK. Next step was send the radio in for checking on a service monitor.

I know it worked when the radios were NEW but that was a few firmware updates ago.

K9EDF

chief21

Premium Subscriber
Summer - Western NC; Winter - Tampa Bay FL
My firmware is up to date (save for the most recent update, which was posted yesterday?) and I am able to access both analog and digital repeaters.

You should double-check your settings carefully. Chris would not necessarily know what particular settings are required to access your local repeaters.

eaf1956

Feed Provider
My firmware is up to date (save for the most recent update, which was posted yesterday?) and I am able to access both analog and digital repeaters.

You should double-check your settings carefully. Chris would not necessarily know what particular settings are required to access your local repeaters.

We have checked several times both Input and output plus PL tones. Radio keys up the repeater but voice cuts out after about 15 to 20 seconds on 2 different radios. They do work analog simplex.

popnokick

Premium Subscriber
Did the latest firmware update (day before yesterday) and all still works fine... digital, analog, repeaters on both modes.

Status
Not open for further replies.