Icom: Icom id-rp2c & id-rp2000v

Status
Not open for further replies.

zs6jpl

Please don't fire bullets at me but I need some help please. I have been given an ICOM ID-RP2C / ID-RP2000V D-Star repeater to get on the air in our city asap. I have all the manuals etc but are seriously hunting for the software. I can only find the USB drivers v3.00 on the ICOM site. If you can help please send me a PM or email as per QRZ. The units are from the early D-Star days so I am looking for:

1. Latest USB driver for RP2 and RP2000 if newer than v3.00
2. Latest Firmware for the RP2 and RP2000
3. Latest Programming Software for the RP2 and RP2000
4. Latest Service Software for the RP2 and RP2000

I work with radios on a weekly basis and at least know how to not door stop or paper weight radios anymore.

Thanks if you can support us on the southern tip of Africa.

Johan ZS6JPL

wrath

Please don't fire bullets at me but I need some help please. I have been given an ICOM ID-RP2C / ID-RP2000V D-Star repeater to get on the air in our city asap. I have all the manuals etc but are seriously hunting for the software. I can only find the USB drivers v3.00 on the ICOM site. If you can help please send me a PM or email as per QRZ. The units are from the early D-Star days so I am looking for:

1. Latest USB driver for RP2 and RP2000 if newer than v3.00
2. Latest Firmware for the RP2 and RP2000
3. Latest Programming Software for the RP2 and RP2000
4. Latest Service Software for the RP2 and RP2000

I work with radios on a weekly basis and at least know how to not door stop or paper weight radios anymore.

Thanks if you can support us on the southern tip of Africa.

Johan ZS6JPL
I am not familiar with that machine but have you called or emailed Icom tech support and asked them? I'm in the US but usually get all I need within 24 hours or sooner when I email icom america. Sorry I am not more help ,but Icom itself is the mother ship for all your questions if you go to there website you can email them directly from within the site .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.