Canadian MilAir

Status
Not open for further replies.

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
Where can this go in the database?
268.00 CYTR (Trenton) Wing Ops - Heard Rescue 306 on here overnite after leaving 157.125 FM Ch. 82

I don't want to submit it to Hastings County under Trenton because essentially, it could be heard anywhere.

Suggestions?

I'm gonna start listening a lil more closely over the next few months to the milAir band. A band I haven't really researched since getting a BC250D

I have a pile of MilAir frequencies just gotta try and fill up all the banks with them.

What's the frequency range for MilAir? and the band spacing 25 kz or 50 kz?

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Trenton

Where can this go in the database?
268.00 CYTR (Trenton) Wing Ops - Heard Rescue 306 on here overnite after leaving 157.125 FM Ch. 82

I don't want to submit it to Hastings County under Trenton because essentially, it could be heard anywhere.

Suggestions?

I'm gonna start listening a lil more closely over the next few months to the milAir band. A band I haven't really researched since getting a BC250D

I have a pile of MilAir frequencies just gotta try and fill up all the banks with them.

What's the frequency range for MilAir? and the band spacing 25 kz or 50 kz?

The fact of the matter is that your right it is Trenton it does not matter were you can pick up the frequencies it does not change the fact that you have it right. I pick this frequency up in Fort Erie Ontario and have it in my list as.
268.0000 CANFORCE WING OPS/TIGER OPS/RESCUE 306 TRENTON
Steve

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
That makes sense, but seeing also that 157.125 is also a universal type frequency used for SAR Ch. 82a I believe, do I submit that also under Trenton, because that too is used by RCC but for like the whole Eastern portion of Canada.

See what I'm getting at? A person in Quebec or other parts of the province even may not know to check through Trenton listings. Because there's the main page http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?stid=109 but at the bottom it lists Aircraft ARTCCs in Ontario, would it be a safe call to include RCC (CYTR) Trenton military as a listing section and we could put what we find in there? Same with the other Military air centres across Canada.

The fact of the matter is that your right it is Trenton it does not matter were you can pick up the frequencies it does not change the fact that you have it right. I pick this frequency up in Fort Erie Ontario and have it in my list as.
268.0000 CANFORCE WING OPS/TIGER OPS/RESCUE 306 TRENTON
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.