St. Thomas Ontario police codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

django

Would anyone happen to know them? The 10 codes I assume are pretty much standard. I'm looking for the crime codes. Can anyone help?

many thanks

django

Good question. I've heard them ask headquarters for a CNI query, and the response comes back in plain english. I guess what I'm looking for is the code for, say, a break-and-enter or some such. I think drunk driver might be a 223. Not sure though. Anyway, things like that. But I guess if it's no trouble, CNI codes would be cool to have.

thanks

polo_762

is it the 9 codes? (ie everything starts with a 9xx), waterloo uses them, as does halton. If so they are definitely on the web.

Maybe criminal code numbers for the offences?

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
An impaired driver is commonly referred to as a '253' (refers to section 253 of the HTA). As for CNI codes, this is a smaller version of whats in the files section on Scanont.

Attachments

• CNI.jpg
    CNI.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 15,503

django

Thanks guys for all your help. I'm starting to get the lingo they use. And I guess it was a 253.

polo_762

phyberoptics said:
Note that for anyone looking at the 10 codes in the list above, a lot of these do not apply to Peel Region.

Just FYI, I'm slowly compiling a list of 10-codes used by PRP, anyone can let me know if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.