im going to area 51

Status
Not open for further replies.

baj6974

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
And I am going to demand their radio ID's , makes of radios and ALL frequency #'s they use . I am also going to demand a tour of the facility ! I will carry all my radios w/ me and a laptop w/ ein radio in it and a digital pro-voice HT that I am getting that is programmable and w/ even the key - I will be going to the front gate and demanding a list of their radios and all id's!

lol

n0vza

Good luck, go to the back gate, at least there is a fence and two guard shacks; but I saw no living things except a rabbit (plants excluded)..

Take the other road and if you go past the oragne posts you might be in for some interesting conversations with the Lincoln County Sheriff's department, while being detained by the "Cammo Dudes". I was told that it could take up to an hour for the Sheriff's department to arrive. If you do take this road, watch out for cattle roaming on the free range and 18 wheelers going pretty darn fast.

I did all of the above, except go past the orange posts, in Jul 08!

If you are coming from Vegas, don't forget to fill up in Alamo, NV. It was the last place to get gas. If you come back, change your air filter and be prepared for a whole bunch of car washes.

baj6974

Banned
I will let you know in a couple of days , I plan going past the gate, past the orange posts and getting my hands on the cammo dudes' radio ! I may have to slap them around a bit but I will accomplish this mission by transmitting on their radio frequencies. I am also planning to dig up the transmiters on the side of the road and knocking down their cameras

fireman846

lolol roflmao thats the funniest thing ive heard in awhile that made my day just that much better buddy best of luck and drop everyone a note when and if they ever let ya go!!! they shoot to kill by the way so i hope you have all of your affairs in order too!!

kb2vxa

Banned
If you don't have a great coat with pockets full of jelly babies and an 18' scarf at least bring a pork chop.

Last edited:

gewecke

Banned
I will let you know in a couple of days , I plan going past the gate, past the orange posts and getting my hands on the cammo dudes' radio ! I may have to slap them around a bit but I will accomplish this mission by transmitting on their radio frequencies. I am also planning to dig up the transmiters on the side of the road and knocking down their cameras

ROFLMAO!!! Smoke another one!!
N9ZAS.

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
:facepalm:
………………..,-~*’`¯lllllll`*~,
…………..,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,
………,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,
……,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\
….;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\
…..\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/………\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,
…...\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*………..`~-~-,…(.(¯`*,`,
…….\llllllllllll,-~*…………………)_-\..*`*;..)
……..\,-*`¯,*`)…………,-~*`~.………….../
……...|/.../…/~,…...-~*,-~*`;……………./.\
……../.../…/…/..,-,..*~,.`*~*…………….*...\
…….|.../…/…/.*`...\...……………………)….)¯`~,
…….|./…/…./…….)……,.)`*~-,……….../….|..)…`~-,
……/./.../…,*`-,…..`-,…*`….,---…...\…./…../..|……...¯```*~-
…...(……….)`*~-,….`*`.,-~*.,-*……|…/.…/…/…………\
…….*-,…….`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*……….|.,*...,*…|…...\
……….*,………`-,…)-,…………..,-*`...,-*….(`-,…

baj6974

Banned
I am getting my equipment ready even have my 50,000 gigawatt raygun, actually,(its a .22) and I have a plan in place that I tell them when I arrive @ the gate that it is my 1st day, that I was to begin work on the radio system, in the communications dept. that may work with them, but if not I have a back up plan but its a secret. I will let you know this evening how it turned out, I will be deciding what to say when I key up their mic, I might curse on it and if the cammo dudes even think of stopping me I will get out and teach them a lesson!

Here is my puppy going with me to help me win them over in disguise

Attachments

• yoda.jpg
    yoda.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 620
Last edited:

rdale

Premium Subscriber
This thread is just hilarious. How appropriate that it be in the "Federal Monitoring Forum" and not the tavern. Really says a lot on how RR has changed over the years...

b7spectra

EMS Dispatcher
Once you get through the gate and all the booby traps, if you proceed 3 miles due east, south of the north cactus on the west side of Area 51, you may be able to catch a picture of the landing craft that I came here in!

UFO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.